Nicole Moorman was born and raised in Chicago, IL. Nicole accepted an academic scholarship to Southern Illinois University where she obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Pre-Law Studies in 2010. While at SIU, Nicole became very active on campus where she was a member of the Student Body Government, Criminal Justice Association and Pre-Law Association.
Upon graduating, Nicole moved to Atlanta, Ga., where she obtained her Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice at Troy University, graduating with honors. After working with the state for nearly five years as a Felony Probation Officer and Specialized Task Force Agent, Nicole was offered admission to Emory University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2018. While at Emory, Nicole interned with the DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office and was active in many organizations on campus to include: Criminal Law Society, Georgia Association of Women Lawyers, Alternative Dispute Resolution, to name a few.
Nicole has been with Arora & LaScala since 2016, where she specializes in criminal defense, focusing primarily on felony and federal cases.
- Georgia, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2018
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
- Troy University, Master of Science, 2012
- Southern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers