Lulu Ma joined Arora & LaScala as an associate in 2013 after graduating from Emory University School of Law, and devotes her practice to criminal defense.
While in law school, Ms. Ma interned with the Department of Justice, and served as president of Emory’s Asian American Law Students Association and Deputy Prosecutor of the Student Bar Association Conduct Court. She also interned with the firm from May 2012 through May 2013.
Prior to law school, Lulu obtained a B.A. in Economics in three years from the University of Virginia, where she was an Echols Scholar.
Currently, Ms. Ma is on sabbatical to earn her LL.M. in tax at Georgetown University.
Lulu was born in China and was raised in Memphis, Tennessee. In her spare time, Lulu enjoys eating her way through Atlanta and supporting the Memphis Grizzlies.
Lulu is fluent in Mandarin Chinese (会讲普通话).
- Georgia, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2013
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, GA, Juris Doctorate, 2013
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Bachelor of Economics, 2010
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Appellate Practice and Criminal Law Sections
- Member, Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association